Saturday, August 2, 2008

sooner or later


According to my laptop it is 22:23
According to my alarm clock it is 10:33
According to my ipod it is 5:23
According to my phone, and the rest of Toronto, it is 18:23.

According to my empty underwear drawer it is time to do laundry.
According to the fading light and my disappearing silhouette on the wall opposite the window it is time to draw the chinese silk over my window and switch to electric light.
According to my amber reflection I don't want to do this just yet.
According to my goosebumps it is time I got dressed.
According to the cracks in the translucent green plastic it is time for a new toy.
According to these split ends it is time for a haircut.
According to my  bestilled beating heart it is time for something new.
According to this impending visit it is time I buy new sheets.
According to this track it is time for the breakdown.
23:21
11:31
6:21
19:21




No comments:

Post a Comment