Tuesday, August 27, 2013

return of the mack

I've been back in Toronto a month and finally found the Canadian equivalent of Blu Tak enabling me to stick my little pieces of flair all over the walls -postcards and doodles and bits of memorabilia, so my room FINALLY feels like my real room now.

It's been a month and I don't have a job but I have a phone, a bank account, a bike (with a basket) and a social insurance number.

It's been a month full of weekends and long weekends and weekdays that might as well be weekends and these have been filled with laughter and trips to the LCBO and staring at the sky from Trinity Bellwoods park and late night stops at Smoke's Poutinerie.

It's been a month of reunions with old friends and new unions with new friends and first dates and skype calls back home.

There have been rooftop shows and pool-hopping and island jaunts and bikerides and railroad-bridge adventures and romance and that time I nearly fainted (don't ask..).

I could really use a job though.

No comments:

Post a Comment