Thursday, November 11, 2010

nice girls

She was a nice girl,” he said. “The sort of girl where I'd have to pay for her drinks all night, you know?”

No, I don't know. What the fuck does that mean? Seriously?

I wouldn't consider a guy who expected me to pay for his drinks all night to be “nice”, so I can assume it's a gendered thing.

Maybe nice girls wear dresses and heels on their all-expenses paid dates.
Maybe nice girls order a salad while he orders the steak.
Do nice girls put out on a first date? (He went on to imply they do.)
Do they spit or swallow? (He didn't specify. I'm always quite suspicious of implied but non-specified sex.)

Can nice girls afford their own beverages?
Do they let you pay because they think it's proper?
Do they let you pay because you think it's proper?
Do they let you pay because they know they're going to earn it later on, or do they earn it later on because they let you pay?

Do nice girls get to meet your mom?
Do they get to meet your friends?
Do nice girls get to spend the whole night and then get taken out for brunch (your treat, of course)?


Are nice girls good in bed?
And if they are, does that mean they're nasty and no longer nice?
Or, on the other hand, if they don't sleep with you, are they still nice girls, or are they just cock teases, bitches and dykes?
Yeah, I thought so.











No comments:

Post a Comment